How Do I Get Married in Arizona?
Couples might forget the legal part of tying the knot! Here is a run down of how you can get married in State 48.
In order to obtain a marriage license you must do the following:
1) Provide valid, government issued photo identification and possible proof of age (legal age to marry in AZ is 18).
2) You DO NOT have to submit a blood test or a copy of your dissolution of marriage (if applicable).
3) BOTH parties have to appear in person together to the court office.
4) The license filing fee is $83.
5) The license issued is valid for 12 months.
**** Do not forget to have the license signed by the individuals getting married, two witnesses (over the age of 18), and the officiant after the marriage ceremony has been performed. The license then has to be returned to the court within 30 days of signing to be recorded.****
Questions? Call 602-372-5379
Downtown Customer Service Center 601 W. Jackson St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Northeast Regional Court 18380 N. 40th St. Phoenix, AZ 85032
Northwest Regional Court 14264 W. Tierra Buena Ln. Surprise, AZ 85374